Ever Tried an Eskimo Kiss?
What’s an Eskimo Kiss?
If you have ever wanted to know what’s an Eskimo kiss, then read on.
The kiss is a traditional greeting gesture and is usually interpreted as a friendly gesture.
Eskimo kisses are also known as a nose kiss or even a nose rub. It is not unusual to see Eskimo kisses performed on the streets of Alaska.
However, not many people know how to perform this type of kiss.
In the arctic climate, the Eskimo kiss has evolved from earlier traditions of exchanging kisses. Although it doesn’t involve the mouth, it is a sign of affection. The Eskimo kiss may have been exchanged by a parent when you were younger, but it does not have to be familial. Holly Richmond, a psychologist and certified sex therapist say the Eskimo kiss can be a very intimate gesture.
As mentioned, an Eskimo kiss involves placing the partner’s nose against the other person’s upper lip.
Leave a Reply
- Today's visitors: 0
- Today's page views: : 0
- Total visitors : 953
- Total page views: 1,579
- Having the Best Dating Intro
- Use Websites Like Seeking Arrangement to Find a Sugar Daddy
- Yes, You Can Find a Sugar daddy on Iphone… Get the Seeking Arrangement App
- Seeking “Arrangement’ App…
- What to Talk About on Dating Apps
- The Meaning of Sexual Intimacy…
- How Do You Deal with Dismissive Avoidant Attachment…
- Finding a Furry Mate Online
- Dating Someone With BPD
- Best Pick Up Lines For Tinder